Heritage Poster

How many

  • Yes Please

    Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Other...

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Pfft, I only managed to get a few. Figured AK would've got the rest. :p

Anyone notice that they edited out Seu Seu?
 
Pfft, I only managed to get a few. Figured AK would've got the rest. :p

Anyone notice that they edited out Seu Seu?

Yeah. It makes Ben Cross look abit out of place on the other side cause its uneven. Still looks like a great poster though.
 
Who would like to supply me with 4 posters? and I will pay for them to be sent in a tube.

$4.00 in a tube and about $2 for the actual tube, I am happy to do it for you and for anyone else who wants it in a tube. As James said the folding was just an option so whatever anyone wants I'll do for you just email me please daveandjekk@hotkey.net.au
Also I'll send one to PK if he wants because I have something else I want to send him too.
 
$4.00 in a tube and about $2 for the actual tube, I am happy to do it for you and for anyone else who wants it in a tube. As James said the folding was just an option so whatever anyone wants I'll do for you just email me please daveandjekk@hotkey.net.au
Also I'll send one to PK if he wants because I have something else I want to send him too.

Aww your too nice Jekk!

I aint letting you send it to be, unless i pay you, it isnt fair, $6... could add up :p
 
Well you can transfer it into my bank account or send a money order that will cost you another $4.60 for the money order and pre paid envelope so whatever you want! If anyone is happy for it to be folded I'll send it free then yeh!
 
I dont mind , if its one fold.

We'll see when AK gets back, not sure how she is going to do it.

I'll PM you later Jekk or would you rather prefer Email? :p
 
I can get to my emails quicker! Well how about AK sort it out and then maybe she can just tell me who to send some to but if anyone wants one seriously don't be shy because I have 46 spares ;)
Also if you don't feel comfortable handing out your address it can be sent care of your local post office!
 
  • Like
Reactions: U23
AK said she will be back WED. So yea i guess you can spread it amongst the people that got posters.

I dont mind giving my address! As long as its used just for the poster haha.
 
I can get to my emails quicker! Well how about AK sort it out and then maybe she can just tell me who to send some to but if anyone wants one seriously don't be shy because I have 46 spares ;)
Also if you don't feel comfortable handing out your address it can be sent care of your local post office!

Geez, I only grabbed 3. :lol:

The feeling of having 46 others stashed away would be awesome though. *is jealous* :p
 
Back
Top