If only we were Sharks or Panthers fans, I could get literally hundreds of them.
Im a good chance of going to the game. I still voted yes on the poll though as im not certain on going. If AK cant get enough im happy to miss out. IF i go ill do my best to get extras aswell![]()
If you can, I'd love one.. I was going to go to the game, but the Doctor ruined my plans today by telling me I had Acute Tonsilitis.
And a 4 hour car ride to Gosford wouldn't be uber pleasant![]()
So you've got PK covered, and I've got Seabass.. Someone else chip in for Beez and James I guess.![]()
I'll take James, I already have his addy! :icon_biggrin:
From the preview, the poster looks good enough to get framed.
From the preview, the poster looks good enough to get framed.
Alright, it's last call on the posters, I will give the number to AK tomorrow morning. So vote now or forever hold your peace.
From the preview, the poster looks good enough to get framed.
Alright, it's last call on the posters, I will give the number to AK tomorrow morning. So vote now or forever hold your peace.