knight-no-7
Moderator
Awww youre all so nice.
If you ever need anything from NZ (although I doubt it cos we have nothing cool). I will be happy to help :icon_biggrin:
RL2
Awww youre all so nice.
If you ever need anything from NZ (although I doubt it cos we have nothing cool). I will be happy to help :icon_biggrin:
What lovely bunch of people.
![]()
Yes please - I'm in NZ as well and I was thinking there'd be not much chance of finding one over here.
You're a champion for even thinking of this.
Up to 14 already!
Between us all Im sure it will be possible![]()
What, cant you get it over there?
Im even willing to send one to PommieKnight in England if I get enough that is!
So you've got PK covered, and I've got Seabass.. Someone else chip in for Beez and James I guess.![]()
Have to start up a roll call on the roosters game, dont think many are going though.