Heritage Poster

How many

  • Yes Please

    Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Other...

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Quantity:92 available
Looks like other people got more than one as well haha.

They had a whole table full and then a trolley full next to it so there was so many, still hundreds when we left! So much for being "RARE" lol.

I couldn't sell them, I'd rather give them away and share the knights love for freeee :)
 
Hi All, sorry I have been very slack with the mailing. However, I understand a few are going to Penrith/Cronulla games as well as the game this week.

Jekk, Are you at the Home game this week? Got any spare posters left?

I am at the Penrith and most likely Cronulla game and have heaps of posters left.

If it's easier for you all to meet me at a game I can hand you over some.
 
Hi All, sorry I have been very slack with the mailing. However, I understand a few are going to Penrith/Cronulla games as well as the game this week.

Jekk, Are you at the Home game this week? Got any spare posters left?

I am at the Penrith and most likely Cronulla game and have heaps of posters left.

If it's easier for you all to meet me at a game I can hand you over some.

Yes I will be there, but be quick because I only have 41 posters left!! :eek:
 
haha i forgot about these.

Hopefully i can get out to the Cronulla game. Looks like i may be in the City when the Panthers game is on :(
 
Haha no worries, I didn't know if it was you but I think I have seen you before at the Eels game this year if you were there, so I recognised you.

Did you end up getting one signed or? How rushed was Gids, gosh.

:p
 
Back
Top