Heritage Poster

How many

  • Yes Please

    Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Other...

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Ms.Nobody

Banned
Make this easy for myself :)

If anyone would like the Knights Heritage Poster

Just click yes on the poll if you want one so it adds up and I can mail them out to you all.

This might take me abit though at least I'l have numbers.

And very sorry if Im unable to get them.

Anyone else going to the Game can prolly help me out by getting some extras too!
 
What if its one per person? With a large croud expected, im sure there would be restrictions.

But thanks for giving it a go!

And if you can, i want one :)
 
At Fan Day i remember my cousin leaving with about 37 posters if i remember correctly. I got 2 or three a NSW one that U23 Would Remember i think? well its got 32 signatures now!
 
Well I also believe that 100 years of League, if I cant take posters for a Fan forum than there is something seriously wrong.

Because we are prolly the teams biggest fans.
 
I wouldn't mind one, but I don't feel good about asking other people to send things...

Give it to the others first and then if there is any left, I wouldn't mind getting one.
 
Yes please, I don't mind if anyone sends me one.

Also if it's only one per person just get friends/family to get some and walk up to different people. :D
 
Yes please, I don't mind if anyone sends me one.

Also if it's only one per person just get friends/family to get some and walk up to different people. :D

Yeh, I really would be dissapointed if it was though considering were suppose to be celebrating 100 years and all :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: That rolly eye wasnt directed at you Frizzed :lol:
 
Yea I know, but who knows with the NRL these days, probably only printed a bare minimum and want them to get spread out to as many people.

Hey at least they aren't charging people extra for it, although that wouldn't surprise me from the NRL.
 
If its only one per person just scout the alcoholic section after the game, theres bound to be plenty of them there, also the beer stains and beer smell will add to the character lol.
 
Haha AK, I'd be glad to help you. :p

And K4P, yeah I only got one poster, cause that's all I wanted. :p
 
I wouldn't mind one, but I don't feel good about asking other people to send things...

Give it to the others first and then if there is any left, I wouldn't mind getting one.

It's the forum of love, it's the least we can do. :lol:

I need to send the karma around anyway, since Jekk mailed me a Newcastle Knights poster some time ago.
 
Back
Top