Frizzed
I ♥ James McManus
If you fold them once in half
There goes my idea of framing it.
If you fold them once in half
There goes my idea of framing it.
Pfft, I only managed to get a few. Figured AK would've got the rest.
Anyone notice that they edited out Seu Seu?
really what did they do?
how did they do it you think, Photoshop?
Probaly a stupid question but how will we give you the money ?
There goes my idea of framing it.
Put it in my bank account and I will pass it on![]()
Who would like to supply me with 4 posters? and I will pay for them to be sent in a tube.
$4.00 in a tube and about $2 for the actual tube, I am happy to do it for you and for anyone else who wants it in a tube. As James said the folding was just an option so whatever anyone wants I'll do for you just email me please daveandjekk@hotkey.net.au
Also I'll send one to PK if he wants because I have something else I want to send him too.
I can get to my emails quicker! Well how about AK sort it out and then maybe she can just tell me who to send some to but if anyone wants one seriously don't be shy because I have 46 spares ;)
Also if you don't feel comfortable handing out your address it can be sent care of your local post office!
