Heritage Poster

How many

  • Yes Please

    Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Other...

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Okay, bigdan and bboy_555, I guessed you didn't vote on the poll, so 22 posters is the amount I have texted aussieknight (19 in the poll, and three for you two and me). There should be a few other people grabbing them if she can't get that many (it is a lot haha).

I did vote in the poll, I just wanted to clarify my support.

Sorry if people got confused. :icon_redface:
 
Aussieknight proudly tells me she grabbed 30 posters, so there shouldn't be a problem for numbers haha. Dunno how much it will cost her to send them all out though.
 
Aussieknight proudly tells me she grabbed 30 posters, so there shouldn't be a problem for numbers haha. Dunno how much it will cost her to send them all out though.

Nice one AK! :)

I'm quite happy to pay for postage for one of those tubes. I'm just that sort of person. :icon_biggrin:
 
I just got a text from her, she said she got about 25. She also said its going to take a long time to send out haha, and PM AK you address, when she gets back.

Not sure if any of the others at the game got em too. But looks like she has everyone covered:D
 
Im only just home from the game and they were easy as to get.. I grabbed a handful of 10 when i walked through the gates just incase AK struggled with hers. Good to hear she got plenty then :D :D
 
Wow. We worrying about not having not enough - now we have more then we need. :D

Nice work AK, Brogga and others who went. :P
 
They were just on a table no one was watching I grabbed 4 would have got more but I had nowhere to put them
 
I managed to grab 47 so we are well and truly covered lol :D
Maddogs shoe laces are funny but how funny are Danny Buderus shoes!?! VELCRO?


If you fold them once in half they will be $1 to send within Aus, $1.35 to NZ and $1.95 to UK so its not really much.
 
Good work to everyone involved!

Hey James, you're in Wellington right? If someone sends James one maybe just send him two and that should make it cheaper.

I'll hook you guys up with something. I'll look through my archives and see if there's any games James hasn't contributed already.
 
Back
Top