Heritage Poster

How many

  • Yes Please

    Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Other...

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Im a good chance of going to the game. I still voted yes on the poll though as im not certain on going. If AK cant get enough im happy to miss out. IF i go ill do my best to get extras aswell :)

Im happy to miss out aswell, if there arent many, i shall make do with the online one :icon_biggrin:
 
If you can, I'd love one.. I was going to go to the game, but the Doctor ruined my plans today by telling me I had Acute Tonsilitis.

And a 4 hour car ride to Gosford wouldn't be uber pleasant :(
 
If you can, I'd love one.. I was going to go to the game, but the Doctor ruined my plans today by telling me I had Acute Tonsilitis.

And a 4 hour car ride to Gosford wouldn't be uber pleasant :(

When they start forming their own blood vessels, that's when ya gotta start worrying.
I totally understand how a 4 hour car ride wouldn't be very pleasant.
Hope you are feeling better soon
:)
 
I just relized you get a free poster if you go to the game
I'm so smart. :lol:

Should be goin anyway
 
If you can get your hands on extras, I'd love one! :)

Would you like payment for postage?
 
I've joined this thread pretty late. Thanks for the offer AK. James has got my address (unless he's binned it, thinking I'm some kind of stalker!) but only send one if everyone else has got one. I wouldn't be putting it up - partly because Mrs PK would kill me. Strange, 'cause if it was Newcastle United FC, she'd be fine about it!
 
From the preview, the poster looks good enough to get framed.

Alright, it's last call on the posters, I will give the number to AK tomorrow morning. So vote now or forever hold your peace.
 
From the preview, the poster looks good enough to get framed.

Alright, it's last call on the posters, I will give the number to AK tomorrow morning. So vote now or forever hold your peace.

Well, consider this my vote! ;)
 
From the preview, the poster looks good enough to get framed.

Alright, it's last call on the posters, I will give the number to AK tomorrow morning. So vote now or forever hold your peace.

Do you have Credit? :p

She took my number aswell in case haha.

Last chance people, so vote, if you want one. Looks like 19 will be it...
 
Last edited:
I say just get as many as possible, if you end up with leftovers who cares, besides maybe there is some guys on LU that are interested ?

Wow we really are the forum of love. :D
 
Okay, bigdan and bboy_555, I guessed you didn't vote on the poll, so 22 posters is the amount I have texted aussieknight (19 in the poll, and three for you two and me). There should be a few other people grabbing them if she can't get that many (it is a lot haha).
 
Back
Top