A forum member said the highlight of the last home game was running into Boyd in the car park a having a photo taken. If he's playing good footy and treating fans with respect in person he can bare his ar*e to the cameras for all I care.
Damn it Beaumont you cant just say that and not elaborate
I'm afraid to say this is true.Gidley's no saint.
I'm afraid to say this is true.
Damn it Beaumont you cant just say that and not elaborate
I'd pretty much forgotten about that whole thing! Another fine fiasco to start to the season, that was ...
I saw Darius shopping at the Coles at the Waratah shops near Christmas I was just walking and he was there and I said "hey mate" or something like that and he didn't reply and my brother was following me so then he said something. Still no reply.
And I was near gidley at our last home game at the captains toss. I wanted to get a footy card signed so I asked him if he could do it after the interview and he said "yeah sure, no worries" so I stood their while he did the interview and when it was done he headed straight back in the sheds. I think he might've forgot but anyway...
At the coin toss? Of course he wouldn't want to sign a card, his mind is totally on footy at that stage. Full time he would probably sign anything in front of him. With Boyd, it's not hard to say hello to someone that says hi to you. He thinks his s*it don't stink
If someone said "Hi mate" to me and I didn't know them, I wouldn't even think they were talking to me.
If a player doesn't want to be harrassed in their personal life then there's nothing wrong with that.
If someone said "Hi mate" to me and I didn't know them, I wouldn't even think they were talking to me.
If a player doesn't want to be harrassed in their personal life then there's nothing wrong with that.
Don't be daft, he knew. Also, saying hi is NOT harassment. :razz:
It can be when it happens all the time.
I would never go near a well known person in a shopping centre, they don't need it. Give them their privacy.
At a fan day, or getting off or onto the bus before or after a game, or if you go to a training session, go for it.