Bennett to the Knights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm worried about is that Bennett will take into account fitting Boyd into the team when he makes his decision. If he does, then we are pretty much out of it.

After reading that i feel really sorry for boyd and would almost wanna shift out someone so that he can come to the knights, poor fella

yeah I would be somewhat happy for some of our lesser players to go away just to get boyd,he is a good player and would fit in well,I think with the classy players we have we would make him even better!!!

Personally I don't find Boyd anything great.

And his obsession with following Bennett is a bit desperate and creepy ...

I sure as hell wouldn't punt one of our players for him!!! How rude can you get to our current team?

Personally I don't find Boyd anything great.

And his obsession with following Bennett is a bit desperate and creepy ...

I sure as hell wouldn't punt one of our players for him!!! How rude can you get to our current team?

yeah the obsession is a bit creepy isnt it?
kinda like a love sick puppy...or stalker even!

The only real problem I have with Boyd following is the favoritism that might creep in.

In saying that Boyd is pretty good, he's not a flash player but he runs the ball harder than most people and is deceptively fast. He's also got some safe hands.

So is Boyd going to retire at 26 with Wayne Bennett?

Fair enough he sees him as a father figure and that, but there have been plenty of people who have had to move away from close family members to pursue their careers.

On the Sunday Footy show they did an interview with Wayne Bennett's lil bro who lives with him in the Gong...and he said that Wayne loves NSW and doesnt think he'll be going too far away from Sydney. So South Sydney are still in the race for his signiture but 'not too far away from Sydney = Perhaps Newy?

On the Sunday Footy show they did an interview with Wayne Bennett's lil bro who lives with him in the Gong...and he said that Wayne loves NSW and doesnt think he'll be going too far away from Sydney. So South Sydney are still in the race for his signiture but 'not too far away from Sydney = Perhaps Newy?

Waynes Brother has been adament on Souths for a while now.

He also keeps harping on about the 3 Premierships with 3 teams thing too.

Shame he is not eligible to be NSW fullback lol (I think anyway)

As far as I know he last played an international for Fiji in the 2009 Pacific Cup, same as Uate, so he's about as eligable as Uate is!

Ah well, not like he would have been picked anyway even if he was eligible. But he had some solid running from back there.

Its kinda funny that Wes is having such a good year for us.

He was one dude bagged out alot on these forums last year, especially when he was playing at 14 most weeks. It went along side some of the Rick Stone bashing i saw too, i.e why does he keep selecting ##### it makes no sense (insert random Wes/Tolar/Ciraldo name here :p)

Looks like Stone had a damn good idea of our players potential, Wes is ripping it up (soz Shannon, i like ya but Wes has it all over you at the moment), tolar is making plenty of meters (and i didnt see him knock on this week) and Ciraldo is......well um, we shall see what that boys got when he gets back on the paddock, hopefully we all eat our words again.

Looks like Stoney has a good idea of what everyone on the team can do. Would be nice to see a full strength team under him for at least 6-8 rounds. Maybe then he could make a comment in the media using definite articles instead of, a little bit, seems like, probably.

Sorry to say he played a game for Fiji in 2010, i think he was a starting second-rower in it too!

Edit: Here's a source, http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/?s=article-display&id=31192

It doesn't matter as it wasn't an international.

Zeb Taia played for Cook Islands at the end of 2010 against a NSW Residents side, but he is eligable for NZ.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

He was one dude bagged out alot on these forums last year, especially when he was playing at 14 most weeks. It went along side some of the Rick Stone bashing i saw too, i.e why does he keep selecting ##### it makes no sense (insert random Wes/Tolar/Ciraldo name here :p)

Looks like Stone had a damn good idea of our players potential, Wes is ripping it up (soz Shannon, i like ya but Wes has it all over you at the moment), tolar is making plenty of meters (and i didnt see him knock on this week) and Ciraldo is......well um, we shall see what that boys got when he gets back on the paddock, hopefully we all eat our words again.

Looks like Stoney has a good idea of what everyone on the team can do. Would be nice to see a full strength team under him for at least 6-8 rounds. Maybe then he could make a comment in the media using definite articles instead of, a little bit, seems like, probably.

Naiqama is still to really excel coming off the bench, which he was doing all last year. He's starting this year coz of injuries ... how does this prove Stone's coaching nous exactly?

lol yeah PAWN people against wes naiqama

I'm gonna start PAPAWN ... People Against People Against Wes Naiqama.

He's always been a good player for us imo, but this year he's been sensational!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back