2015 Newcastle Knights Jerseys

Jerseys for 2015, awesome that the 1988 design has come back.

29474.jpg

FINALLY!! The heritage is back!!! Thank you to whenever was smart enough to finally give fans what they want

It'll be interesting to see the ANZAC design up close. We're one of the few clubs that can actually incorporate Australia into our jersey easily.

FINALLY!! The heritage is back!!! Thank you to whenever was smart enough to finally give fans what they want

It'll be interesting to see the ANZAC design up close. We're one of the few clubs that can actually incorporate Australia into our jersey easily.

I hope there's no union jack on there or anything though. Not sure how appropriate that would be.

Whats wrong with that Heritage jersey? Why does it look so weird?
100% agree, the sponsor placing looks a little off compared to the others, still great to see it back nonetheless (especially with the gold)

That jersey Mullen is wearing looks god awful.

I dunno bout everyone else but i gotta say i love them two new jerseys, the heritage is nice looking and i definitely want one the anzac is a little weird but i kinda like it.

I think i'll need to see the ANZAC one up close to decide whether I like it or not. Love the Southern Cross but there seems to be a lot going on. Not sure what the go is with the black part?

Anzac one looks really reminiscent of our last home jersey, the sports bra one we had until 2012. Heritage one is awesome, would buy one but I've already got one from back when we wore them in 2002 against Brisbane for our 15th year. I was only 8 then and loved the jersey but they only had adult sizes, got bought one as a present in an adults size M for me to one day grow into, now it fits perfectly! Definitely wouldn't mind if we made that design our home jersey but also like the current setup we have with the stripes as home and Henny Penny as heritage.

What? Why?

A lot of people from Indigenous backgrounds find celebration of the union jack (i.e. celebration of european invasion) offensive. Wouldn't want to unintentionally offend any fans...especially when we have some Indigenous players that would be wearing it.

Last edited:
The "newpave" is printed in yellow on the heritage jersey. Could it be the numbers will be in yellow too?! :pray:

Back