2015 Newcastle Knights Jerseys

Saw all the new gear today - except for the away strip which wasn't in the store yet for some reason. The training gear looks really good in person, might pick up a shirt or singlet next year once they go on sale. The 9's jersey looks great up close, so much detail. Also noticed that the 9's jersey feels thinner than the home jersey, which makes sense given that the 9's is in January.

Also noticed that the 9's jersey feels thinner than the home jersey, which makes sense given that the 9's is in January.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are thinner, but, don't go off what's in the shop. They're different to what they actually wear.

Last year the retail version of the nines jersey had all the badges printed on, where-as the normal home and away ones had the badges embroidered on. Not sure why there was the difference, but I prefer them with the badges printed on I have to say, they look more detailed and tidy.

The only piece of training gear I really like is the ladies shirt haha ... guess I won't be getting that though!

Last year the retail version of the nines jersey had all the badges printed on, where-as the normal home and away ones had the badges embroidered on. Not sure why there was the difference, but I prefer them with the badges printed on I have to say, they look more detailed and tidy.

The only piece of training gear I really like is the ladies shirt haha ... guess I won't be getting that though!

Why not? You'd look lovely big guy. ;)

Go well with your lace knickers James my boy!

sexy.gif

Aurizon extend Knights sponsorship

Thu 18th December, 10:54AM

Aurizon, Australia’s largest rail freight operator, has today announced a further commitment to the Newcastle Knights and the Hunter community with a two-year sponsorship extension.

“I’m pleased to announce Aurizon has agreed to continue its partnership with the Newcastle Knights as part of our continued growth strategy in the Hunter Valley through a major sponsorship over the next two years,” said Aurizon Managing Director and CEO Lance Hockridge.

Aurizon will remain as one of the Knights’ major sponsors, with the retention of the rear of shorts property, a position they have held since 2012.

“It is fantastic news to have a well respected national brand like Aurizon continue their partnership with the Newcastle Knights,” CEO Matt Gidley said.

“Both of our organisations have strong links to the community and we look forward to working with Aurizon for another two years.”

Peter Scott, Senior Advisor Health and Safety for Aurizon Holdings in Newcastle, attended the formalities with Knights COO Wendy Carmichael on Thursday.

“Aurizon has made a long term commitment to the area by expanding our operations here through increased infrastructure, so we very pleased to align our brand with another organisation that share our community values,” Scott said.

The Newcastle Knights thank Aurizon for their continued support.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2014/12/18/_aurizon_extend_knig.html

And I take size 11 shoes .. just sayin'.

Seriously anymore turn up about this Newpave sponsorship? Hope they are not a front like CQP!!

And I take size 11 shoes .. just sayin'.

Seriously anymore turn up about this Newpave sponsorship? Hope they are not a front like CQP!!

Still nothing round the net like a website or anything that sort of indicates they actually do anything ...

After seeing the boys go round in the Auckland Nines at the weekend would rather they had those as the away strip
B8eMSohCUAAom0p.jpg

After seeing the boys go round in the Auckland Nines at the weekend would rather they had those as the away strip
B8eMSohCUAAom0p.jpg

Yep, was discussing this with a few Knights fans off the forum and we all agreed ... miles better than our ugly away jersey!

I like our away jersey, but this one has grown on me, looks good despite the greyness.

Originally I absolutely loathed the Nines jersey, grey just didn't see like an appealing colour. When we played on the weekend, it looked miles better when players were actually playing in it. I still like our away jersey but the Nines jersey is also very nice to see in action.

Originally I absolutely loathed the Nines jersey, grey just didn't see like an appealing colour. When we played on the weekend, it looked miles better when players were actually playing in it. I still like our away jersey but the Nines jersey is also very nice to see in action.
I thought the same thing. I hated it initially but after seeing them out in it on the weekend it didn't look too bad. It almost had a blueish tinge to it. I would still rather it be red and blue though but was pleasantly surprized....

Back