THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Gotta say I’m overwhelmed with all the media content and posts on here! It’s too much to all read the posts and this one will probably get lost in the sea. Lol

I’ve seen/heard a couple of times in my feeds SilverChair Tomorrow. John’s asking the boys to get back together for a GF performance. Roosters probably wouldn’t like it but that would be insane if they did!

Let’s see if we can get momentum for the Chair to reunite!!
 
Gotta say I’m overwhelmed with all the media content and posts on here! It’s too much to all read the posts and this one will probably get lost in the sea. Lol

I’ve seen/heard a couple of times in my feeds SilverChair Tomorrow. John’s asking the boys to get back together for a GF performance. Roosters probably wouldn’t like it but that would be insane if they did!

Let’s see if we can get momentum for the Chair to reunite!!
I'm hearing Chief will be performing his hit single That's Gold!

R-1423779-1758551412-9545.jpg
 
1. Kalyn Ponga (C)
2. Dominic Young
3. Dane Gagai
4. Bradman Best
5. Greg Marzhew
6. Fletcher Sharpe
7. Sandon Smith
8. Tyson Frizell
9. Phoenix Crossland
10. Cody Hopwood
11. Jermaine McEwen
12. Francis Manuleleua
13. Mat Croker

14. Harrison Graham
15. Lachlan Crouch
16. Pasami Saulo
17. Dylan Lucas
18. Fletcher Hunt
19. Tom Cant

20. Kyle McCarthy
21. Diesel Hagan
22. Elijah Salesa-Leaumoana
 
I know he’s pleaded guilty but I’m guessing they will be doing everything they can to get it down graded to a fine (obviously highly unlikely) if he plead not guilty it would have given him no chance of fighting it to play?
 
I know he’s pleaded guilty but I’m guessing they will be doing everything they can to get it down graded to a fine (obviously highly unlikely) if he plead not guilty it would have given him no chance of fighting it to play?
I think the fact he has pled guilty probably tells you the angle they are hoping to take. Hoping to get any suspension deferred for 1 game. I know May was for an off field issue, but theres a precedent there.
 
Our record under Gee isn't good at all.

Random fact the only games we've won under him since 2021 have been all against the Raiders. Twice in 2021, once in both 2023 and 2026.
 
I'm not sure if you can start Cant. Crisp dummy half service and the threat of a scamper will be paramount for yardage in the early sets. The only way Hagan plays is if Graham starts and gets injured. I don't think you can play the majority of the game with Cant's service from dummy half. If Graham stays injury free (fingers and toes crossed), then Cant will get his 20 Mins at hooker and fill in the mid as needed.
 

Article which says Hagan is a chance to be the first player in NRL history to debut in a grandfinal.

Just on the news they showed the grandfinal winners rings getting made and said they are making 20 - 19 for players and 1 for the coach - so 2 guys get rings for warming the bench. 1 might have never played NRL.
 

Article which says Hagan is a chance to be the first player in NRL history to debut in a grandfinal.

Just on the news they showed the grandfinal winners rings getting made and said they are making 20 - 19 for players and 1 for the coach - so 2 guys get rings for warming the bench. 1 might have never played NRL.
I hope there’s no pressure to, but it would be an amazing gesture to give Crossland one.

I don’t really want to put it out there (the 20 deserve their rings), but it’s genuinely something I could see Holbrook doing.
I imagine it would feel a bit awkward for some of the guys if they get names 18/19 and don’t play

Again, I hope nobody is pressured to do so.
 
Back
Top