THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

I honestly thought the same thing when I watched the game on Friday. I didn't think that the Roosters were all that impressive, just that the Dolphins were absolutely terrible.

It makes me quietly confident of a win with how quickly and easily the Roosters conceded tries in the last 5 minutes of the game.
Seeing the replay of our game with better footage I'm amazed it too so long for them to confirm the Young try when on the first shot you could see he easily hit the line...

McClean (I think it was) really unlucky to be held up, but looked a bit closer on the big Accor screen but never felt like he touched it seeing Ch9s footage...

Seeing the quick tap again, you can hear the ref giving Sandon the all clear, and Penrith just not paying attention (maybe that's why others in the booth were confused) but again it just confirms it was a perfectly legal move.
 
Barring some sort of miracle won't be able to get tickets but will be cheering them on from Brisbane. Anybody know of anywhere to watch the game in Brisbane with some Knights supporters?
 
Bugger. I know some Panthers lurkers won’t like this opinion was hoping he would role the dice. There was grounds to argue the tackle imo. The Panthers duty of care should be looked into too. Playing with a fractured metatarsal and playing with nerve blocks in foot would affect sensation and biomechanics.

Phoenix had copped some vial crap online though do maybe he just wants it all over. Trying to fight it might stir it all up again. I’d hope that the club and NRL are taking that further. Nathan was all class though with his statement.
 
I’m gutted for Phoenix. It was simply an accident. I could totally understand it was a reckless action but it wasn’t.

The boys are going to have to lift defensively. Hopefully we can be back here again full strength next year for those missing out.
 
Back
Top