U23
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Gidley looking good...
![]()
I was going to point it out but didn't wanna seem man-sus.
*goes to the gym*
Gidley looking good...
![]()
Thats gotta be photoshop. His on roids.
Dureau is playing tonight. Great news.
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/lo...ay-arrives-for-struggling-outfit/1805253.aspx
I am hopefully a good crowd will turn upSo who is going tonight?
I am hopefully a good crowd will turn up
Dureau is playing tonight. Great news.
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/lo...ay-arrives-for-struggling-outfit/1805253.aspx
Also some news on the Cowboys line up, Grant rovelli has been dropped back to QLD cup and Ashley Graham will play 5/8 with Ty Williams coming in onto the wing
WOW! i can't believe he's got even buffer. He was already huge, he must have got bored not doing stuff with his leg ha.Gidley looking good...
![]()
I amSo who is going tonight?
Sweet, that's awesoome news!Dureau is playing tonight. Great news.
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/stone-lays-down-law-to-knights-dday-arrives-for-struggling-outfit/1805253.aspx
Also some news on the Cowboys line up, Grant rovelli has been dropped back to QLD cup and Ashley Graham will play 5/8 with Ty Williams coming in onto the wing
WOW! i can't believe he's got even buffer. He was already huge, he must have got bored not doing stuff with his knee ha.
Anyone have some live streaming links?