Round 1: Knights v Dragons - Hunter Stadium

Pick the margin:


  • Total voters
    57
  • Poll closed .
Gouldy just moans and groans about us all the time - not that there was a great lot to be positive about but he doesn't pay many compliments to us, even when they are deserved. And for most other teams he would've said something about the little face massage Tahu received but didn't make a mention of it.
 
Rusty game from both sides. We can only get better from here...and it is good to see us playing the full 80.

Faas had an awesome game, thought Edwards was great too. So good seeing Boyd at the back for us!
 
I dont know if its just me, but Tahu looked abit flat footed and as if he was outta place at the start of the games, but as the games progressed so did Tahu!
 
I didn't have any probs with the commentators! Everything Phil Gould said seemed to be on the money.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------
I didn't have any probs with the commentators! Everything Phil Gould said seemed to be on the money.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Except Rabs kept calling wes, uate and uate, wes. Black people must all look the same to that racist old *******! LOL JOKES;)


On another note, Bedsy and McManus both looked great.
 
Except Rabs kept calling wes, uate and uate, wes. Black people must all look the same to that racist old *******! LOL JOKES;)


On another note, Bedsy and McManus both looked great.

That was hilarious when he'd already called Naiqama Uate twice, then Uate got the ball and he called him Naiqama! :lol:

I thought Naiqama was very threatening too ... he made a couple of early errors, but looked great with the ball in hand.
 
Loved the game! :D Some parts p*ssed me off but i thoroughly enjoyed the excitement & nervous moments of an NRL game again! :) Adam Cuthbertson though, ****. He dropped 2 crucial balls. Especially the one right infront, where Mullen had a free shot at goal.
 
Is anyone really fuming or angry at the loss?!

I was expecting some real emo posts if we lost! :lol:
 
I'm actually angry but not cause I was expecting a win but the fact we lost in golden point!
 
What stuffed us was taking the 2 at the start!! I felt we were on top then and prob could have went over for a try!!
 
Eh could be worse. The game we played was a lot more professional than seasons past...but our defense was a bit less imaginative. Definitely looked great towards the end in terms of fitness...we were really hammering the Dragons for gains in our set towards the end.

Pretty much two things:
1) More flamboyancy in attack...Uate needs it more in space
2) Cuthbertson! WHUUUTT?! Everyone makes mistakes...and it's the first game...but still some shockers from him!
 
Season over :(


Mixed feelings about this one, didn't expect us to smash them and knew a close one was on the cards. I think Golden Point losses are the most disappointing. So close but still far off.
 
Back
Top