Round 1: Knights v Dragons - Hunter Stadium

Pick the margin:


  • Total voters
    57
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what I'm more annoyed about, failure to hold onto the ball or Soward.

What's everyone's thoughts on Tahu? Played well, but got some stupidity in him still.

Also how annoying are Rabs and Gus, the sooner they get off the better.
 
Errors at crucial times!! Alex Mckinnon,Richie Faas, and Houston were our best in my opinion.
 
James McManus, Alex McKinnon and Richard Fa'aoso were the best IMO Buderus was looking the good too. I really hope Bennet kicks the crap out of us this week!!
 
Cuthbo and Taia screwed up big time in the end with their hands, let Richie start next week!

That game was ours for the taking, pressure got to us in the end.
 
I don't know what I'm more annoyed about, failure to hold onto the ball or Soward.

What's everyone's thoughts on Tahu? Played well, but got some stupidity in him still.

Also how annoying are Rabs and Gus, the sooner they get off the better.

Tahu was our major attacking weapon, that was pretty obvious I thought. He looks better lighter, very elusive, and looked dangerous every time he had the ball. All up, he had a blinder.

Gotta feel for Fa'aoso, he deserved to win it for us with that tackle.

All up, I thought that was a big improvement on anything we came up with next year, and you can see more improvement in future weeks. Some players raised their usual game to the way we played - McManus was one.

I must say, I feel Tuimavave deserves a shot over Cuthbertson next week ... and not just because of that one lost ball from Cuthbertson.

Overall, once we got over the nerves we looked good, and I think well only improve!
 
Tahu won't be suspended, surely?

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

On Timana, he was a weapon out their in attack!

Didn't need that fight with momentum on our side though.
 
Buderus created so much out of dummy half with some good runs, i'd be a little dissapointed if I was him also with the lack of support at times too.
 
Sorry I didn't elaborate more but Tahu did play more than well. So frustrated when he gave that penalty though.

Richie should start in the coming weeks and hopefully Evarn gets a run, not really sold on Cuthbertson, even before he came to us.

I reckon the backs looked a bit more like a unit.

Apart from handling and lack of go forward there needs to be more support around the rucks, especially when Danny scoots out of dummy half.

Gus' bias against us continues.
 
Buderus created so much out of dummy half with some good runs, i'd be a little dissapointed if I was him also with the lack of support at times too.

Oh there's a heap of different areas for improvement.

But the fact we went with the Dragons was encouraging ... this is the 2010 champs and a side that got knocked out of the finals last year in golden point.

I think the improvement will come though. There's nothing there that can't be overcome throughout the season.
 
I don't know what I'm more annoyed about, failure to hold onto the ball or Soward.

What's everyone's thoughts on Tahu? Played well, but got some stupidity in him still.

Also how annoying are Rabs and Gus, the sooner they get off the better.

Tahu has got the goods, but I couldn't get over his idiotic choice to knee a bloke in the head, 5 metres out from the Dragon's line, with the ball in hand with 3 tackles remaining.
 
Gus' bias against us continues.

I didn't have any probs with the commentators! Everything Phil Gould said seemed to be on the money.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Tahu has got the goods, but I couldn't get over his idiotic choice to knee a bloke in the head, 5 metres out from the Dragon's line, with the ball in hand with 3 tackles remaining.

Gidley lost the ball anyway ... and that stuff happens all game, usually the opposition doesn't come charging out of the line to start a fight with you! Notice the Dragons player didn't do anything, probably coz it didn't even touch him!
 
Did Tahu sustain an injury late in the game? I was wondering why he didn't come on in golden point.
 
Wayne Bennett hasn't attended the press conference yet ... Paul Vautin speculates he is "upset"! :o

:lol:
 
Back
Top