Sammyyy
Knights 2013
That makes me feel a little better! Lol
I'm still pi55ed off that I have to wait for an hour for the delayed telecast into Brissy :-(
I can send you a streaming link if you'd like Deano?
That makes me feel a little better! Lol
I'm still pi55ed off that I have to wait for an hour for the delayed telecast into Brissy :-(
It was a typical nervous start by us, we always seem to have them in front of big home crowds or on a big occasion.
The last ten minutes was miles better, we made great metres and looked confident.
That Mullen try is about the best thing I've ever seen him do! Wonderful piece of work.
Yup boys look a little flat especially the forwards, been impressed with Boyds start and Danny looks as good as ever, big second half coming. Now i have to listen to that idiot Mcivor at halftime