Round 1: Knights v Dragons - Hunter Stadium

Pick the margin:


  • Total voters
    57
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't believe the 1000 tickets left myself. I heard it off facebook someone said it was said on kofm.

Don't believe everything you hear, people can write anything they want on fb.

I'm clarifying with the Knights, anyway. Although if that's your source and you didn't actually hear it on the radio yourself, I needn't have bothered.
 
The Knights say that the 1000 tickets figure is incorrect. Still lots of tickets left.
 
I'm surprised and a little disappointed that there are tickets still left for this game, i would have thought this game would have been sold out ages ago.
 
All the people with season passes & all the people who are walk ups will easily fill the last 3000 spots.
 
One thing im really looking forward to is the reception the boys are gonna get when they run out on the pitch.

The place will erupt!

Predicting some New-ca-stle chants early on, probably even before kickoff!
 
Can't believe the seasons upon us again! This off-season would have to have gone the quickest.
I'm so excited for tomorrow nights game, I'm tipping the boys to bring it home, but I'm not overly confident.
 
That unbelievably awesome successful future in the distance that we've all been looking to & waiting for is finally upon us. Can't wait. 8)
 
Apparently two very special guests will be delivering the NRL trophy in the Child Flight helicopter. Any ideas of who they are?
 
Back
Top