NRL Round 16 - Dolphins Vs Knights - 5:30pm Saturday 21 June - HBF Park, Perth

Marmite is better for cooking - it has 11% sugar and corn syrup etc that gives it caramel flavours that vegemite doesn't have.
Vegemite is better as a spread, but marmite adds more to a marinade for meat or as an ingredient in stews etc.
 
It's definitely an Aussie thing. Not many other countries enjoy it. I guess when you grow up on it, it becomes a staple. Plenty of Aussies don't enjoy it either.
I think marmite is the NZ preferred one, but it’s a different marmite from the original UK one.

Anyway, any time I’ve tried them, I’ve had a similar reaction Lord’s wife! 😂
 
I resist buying it because I need more sugar like a hole in the head but I can eat this stuff straight from the jar 🤤

Nutella on a spoon also goes good with it!
IMG_0324.jpeg
 
PS. The jury is still out on Gus at the Dogs; they haven't won jack... The Panthers only reached their potential after they moved him on.

That said, if the NRL is essentially going to allow him to use his platform to poach players mid-season, a set of events that would have almost certainly had anyone else in the game at least receiving a "please explain" notice from the NRL, then I'm sure he'll win something eventually.
 
Back
Top