Can't stand him on a personal level. 100% agree though that he gets results and would be an asset for us.Why do people get so upset? I think his doing a terrific job for the Dogs, would swap him for Parr in a second.
It's definitely an Aussie thing. Not many other countries enjoy it. I guess when you grow up on it, it becomes a staple. Plenty of Aussies don't enjoy it either.Vegemite, marmite, promite, they’re all flamin disgusting if you ask me!
I think marmite is the NZ preferred one, but it’s a different marmite from the original UK one.It's definitely an Aussie thing. Not many other countries enjoy it. I guess when you grow up on it, it becomes a staple. Plenty of Aussies don't enjoy it either.
Interesting, my wife is a Filipina too and she didn’t like it either but one of her sisters tried it and she thought it tasted Ok.My wife is Filipina, she tried it and nearly vomited lol.
Gotta be crunchyPeanut butter all the way boi!
BiscoffNutella or Lotus Biscoff spread are too good to resist
My daughter demolishes Biscoff spread.Nutella or Lotus Biscoff spread are too good to resist
Have never had Biscoff, will have to give that a try! I see it’s vegan, yay!Nutella or Lotus Biscoff spread are too good to resist
It’ll put a bit of lead in your pencil mate.Vegemite, marmite, promite, they’re all flamin disgusting if you ask me!