Marvel Jersey

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
The Knights have revealed on twitter that we will be having a Marvel jersey this year. Character not yet revealed.

Anyone excited? I don't really get these superhero movies, the only Marvel one I've seen is Guardians of the Galaxy and I found that very confusing. Good soundtrack though.
 
I got it! I got it!

We are having a Droopy jumper. That is about how good we have been playing.

I can picture Rick with big goo-goo eyes sucking his thumb saying "I am so angry I am gonna drop someone"!!
 
I do feel the Marvel thing is a bit gimmicky but honestly, I'm going to run with any excitement I can muster for it.
 
It is a marketing ploy fuffilling that old Latin proverb 'A buck is a buck is a buck'. The chooks have used half a dozen jumpers a year to increase turnover.
 
Apologies for shooting off a little early with my prediction haha in the original silhouette it looked exactly like Ant Man's costume but now I realise it's just Mullen decked in the Marvel gear. Ant Man makes sense though with the movie coming out but Spider Man is getting a show or something in a few months apparently.

From what you can see, we definitely have all blue socks which represents Ant Man, if it was Spider Man then surely they'd be smart enough to do all red socks like he has. And it looks to have the straps over the shoulders that Ant Man has.

So I'll stick with my Ant Man prediction but hopefully I'm wrong!
 
Here's the picture for those who haven't seen it:

11255083_10153434699218836_2908231353935256730_n.png
 
To be fair thats more in line with the latest Daredevil stuff. But it will probably be Spidey but Antman and Dare Devil are also a possibility. Regardless im pumped for whoever it is (Im a nerd)
 
Spider Man squats, that's more of a general hero pose on one knee it looks like. Surely there's too much blue in there to be Daredevil.



 
Back
Top