Marvel Jersey

Spider Man squats, that's more of a general hero pose on one knee it looks like. Surely there's too much blue in there to be Daredevil.




Yeah there is but the latest series was more of purple deep red undertones. Like you said it is your general superhero pose. im 85 percent sure it will be Spidey. Would be a funny and awkward photo for Mullen if he had to do the full spidey squat

spidey_crouch.jpg

Would of a been a sick teaser if it was this pose

1372106-spiderman_upside_down_by_jack0001_1_.jpg
 
Spider Man squats, that's more of a general hero pose on one knee it looks like. Surely there's too much blue in there to be Daredevil.




I was pumped at getting a marvel jersey, something different and unique, pretty cool for the handful of clubs that get the opportunity, I was on the Knights shop site preordering my jersey and then I thought I would try and see who it is - Spiderman - not been done yet, red and blue, massively and timelessly popular, that will be us! Brilliant, then I see this.

ANT MAN? No way, Roosters - Capt America, Nth Qld- Thor, Dragons - Iron Man, Canberra - Hulk and Newcastle?? ANT MAN? You have to be kidding, seriously? It is the Aquaman of Marvel, I will not be preordering, I am not walking around in an Ant Man jersey. Surely Newcastle did not agree to Ant Man when Spiderman is an option. Surely not... But... it is the Knights.... I wouldn't be surprised if we had a poo stained jersey design to promote healthy bowel week with our board and people making decisions...

Cmon - ANTMAN??????
 
Haha surely it can't be Ant Man! With Newcastle, anything is possible.

The only thing throwing me off Spider Man is the socks. Surely they'd wear red socks! It's common sense.

Don't let me stop anyone from pre-ordering though, I have no idea, just guessing. Hopefully it's Spider Man.
 
Surely not... But... it is the Knights.... I wouldn't be surprised if we had a poo stained jersey design to promote healthy bowel week with our board and people making decisions...

Cmon - ANTMAN??????
That last bit had me in fits of laughter. One of the funniest posts I've read. Right up there with Beaumont's classics
 
If it's antman it will be to advertise the movie coming out, and the club will get some money for that.
 
Pretty sure he's got white on his left hand shoulder, which doesn't really fit in with any of them.
 
Pretty sure he's got white on his left hand shoulder, which doesn't really fit in with any of them.

Think that's just lighting, the same white is going down his leg & elbow. It looks like there's too much blue to be Spider-Man, but the chest looks like it could have a decent amount of red on it. I was gonna say the blue looks more like a Spider-Man blue but looking at these pictures it could totally be Ant-Man:

Ant-Man_poster.jpg
s2.dmcdn.netJ575L.PNG
 
Agreed. And look really close around Mullen's shoulders and sleeves, it just looks like there could be the strap things and details that Ant Man has. Still hope I'm wrong.
 
Wasn't the whole concept marvel avengers? Spider-man is only getting a re-boot series to stop marvel putting him in the avengers movies. I think it will be ant-man. Hope I am wrong though! I am not a raiders fan but the incredible hulk is my favourite superhero. That jersey looks cool!
 
Wasn't the whole concept marvel avengers? Spider-man is only getting a re-boot series to stop marvel putting him in the avengers movies. I think it will be ant-man. Hope I am wrong though! I am not a raiders fan but the incredible hulk is my favourite superhero. That jersey looks cool!

Sony made a deal allowing spiderman to be in marvel films. He will be in the next captain america film
 
Back
Top