Marvel Jersey

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 481
a3bdb6dd423971bf94f1778dacce8d80.jpg


I don't think the colours matter, like the blue socks etc. man,g and cowboys weren't even close to their colours last year


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
My wife got me the Wolvie one online for like $5 earlier this year. Had to spend $10 on a knights patch to put over the manly logo

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
 
011546-f663ae5a-2ddd-11e5-a7c2-8f56938fe831.jpg


009178-e28b96f8-2db1-11e5-acc9-b1d2ead0aaf5.jpg


011574-160b56a8-2db2-11e5-acc9-b1d2ead0aaf5.jpg


009232-3cde0fd6-2de0-11e5-a7c2-8f56938fe831.jpg


011628-40300c66-2de0-11e5-a7c2-8f56938fe831.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

The new ones this year round are Knights as Spider-Man, Manly as Daredevil & Tigers as War Machine.
 
Looks fine to me?

Could've been Ant Man, so don't be too disappointed!

It also could have been completely different colours from red and blue like a few were last year - I'm glad it's not.

Hopefully it's a big hit with the kids.
 
I think it looks awesome! Ill be grabbing one. Ours looks the most authentic and true to its character imo. I knew there would be a daredevil one. Suprised they went with war machine instead of the thing for wests tho
 
I think we should all play in Superman masks for the true authentic effect.

Anyone remember footage on the Sunday Roast back when Voss was hosting (I think) Tim Sheens or Phil Gould got his whole team to wear headgear in a pre-season trial for some reason ... in like 30 degree heat ... match ended with just a huge pile of headgears on the sideline. :lol:
 
I love it. I was hoping they weren't going away from the red and blue, Spider-man makes sense, and it's a bit of fun.
 
We need to wear the one that they're selling, not the one Mullen is wearing. They should have made red webbed socks too, would have felt a lot more Spidey-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

So we've had to alter our Spiderman design to add in more blue so it doesn't clash with the Dragons red Iron Man kit. What a joke, what's the point of the team wearing it if they can't wear the real thing.

- - - Updated - - -

ON SALE JERSEY:
newcastle-knights-marvel.jpg

GAME DAY JERSEY:
marvel-knights.jpg

1593_Spider-Man02_40 copy.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1593_Spider-Man02_40.jpg
    1593_Spider-Man02_40.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 1,408
Back
Top