(.)(.)
Sex On Legs
Sau twice the player Idris is?
Sometimes I wonder why I even visit this forum.
---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------
I hate using statistics to prove a point because they never tell the whole story and I think the eye ball test is much better for those who actually know football and know what to look for, but I'm questioning that being the case here, so lets use statistics in this instance.
For all the talk about Sau being better and actually being able to defend and Idris not being able to defend to save his life, Sau averaged 7.5 tackles a game with 1.5 missed. Idris averaged 13 tackles a game with 2.3 missed. So Sau missed 5% of his tackles while Idris missed about 5.5% of his tackles. Considering Idris averaged nearly double the amount of tackles as Sau, statistically, they're pretty much on par.
So either Sau's a woeful defender and can't defend to save his life either, or people are making up and/or exaggerating Idris' deficiencies because they flat out don't like the guy. Or maybe people just don't know what the hell they're watching on the football field? It's gotta be one of the three. I'm thinking it's the latter two.
Sometimes I wonder why I even visit this forum.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------
I hate using statistics to prove a point because they never tell the whole story and I think the eye ball test is much better for those who actually know football and know what to look for, but I'm questioning that being the case here, so lets use statistics in this instance.
For all the talk about Sau being better and actually being able to defend and Idris not being able to defend to save his life, Sau averaged 7.5 tackles a game with 1.5 missed. Idris averaged 13 tackles a game with 2.3 missed. So Sau missed 5% of his tackles while Idris missed about 5.5% of his tackles. Considering Idris averaged nearly double the amount of tackles as Sau, statistically, they're pretty much on par.
So either Sau's a woeful defender and can't defend to save his life either, or people are making up and/or exaggerating Idris' deficiencies because they flat out don't like the guy. Or maybe people just don't know what the hell they're watching on the football field? It's gotta be one of the three. I'm thinking it's the latter two.
