Harassment

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Is anyone else getting hardout harassed by friends and family about how crap the Knights are at the moment? Coz I am. Especially after winning the got your back comp and going to the game against the Warriors.

It's not fun!!! :@ :@ :@

Is anyone else getting hardout harassed by friends and family about how crap the Knights are at the moment? Coz I am. Especially after winning the got your back comp and going to the game against the Warriors.

It's not fun!!! :@ :@ :@

Your right it's not fun...I cop a fair bit from friends and Family mainly because I was talking the Knights up big time pre season because like most I had high hopes...and rightly so.

Surprisingly the one person who doesn't rub it in or give me any crap is my Dad who as most of you would know from my previous posts is a Dragons fan of 40+ years...

He said to me after the game "Who am I to bag you and your team out when my team is still doing worse than yours"....

I once asked him a while back why he never rubs it in he said "being gracious in victory is as important as being gracious in defeat"....

Wish my mates would learn that :(

Haha, he was pretty constrained considering it was the Dragons who just beat us ... and have done it twice this year! Don't think I'd have been the same in that situation. :lol:

Loads of people have been saying to me recently The Knights suck, why do you support them?

Even a random at a bar when I was watching the Souths game by myself! It actually seemed to blow his mind that I supported Newcastle! :lol:

Haha, he was pretty constrained considering it was the Dragons who just beat us ... and have done it twice this year! Don't think I'd have been the same in that situation. :lol:

Loads of people have been saying to me recently The Knights suck, why do you support them?

Even a random at a bar when I was watching the Souths game by myself! It actually seemed to blow his mind that I supported Newcastle! :lol:

It's weird when it's some random person :lol:

I usually answer sarcastically "Because I can" :lol:

And Dad's better than I am...When the Knights win I can't shut up about it...I love rubbing it in :lol:

As ye sow so shall ye reap.....

With bragging rights come the slagging. And poor James with the Warriors on fire!!

My step sister is a b*tch and I hate her. Never hear from her unless Souths beat us and she rubs it in. However if we beat them or like last year when they got knocked out, I never bothered rubbing it in. But she still goes on.

I'm like grow up. So I replied 'When Souths choke this year like they did last year, you will cop it this time, thanks'

Never replied.

I never rub it in to people, because I don't want the same in return and most people know that. But she's just a b*tch and finds enjoyment out of it.

I quote from friends:

"Knights are sh*t!"
"Druggos."
"You had druggos so your grand finals don't count."
"Why would you go for the Knights? LOL"
"Knights suck!"

Etc, etc..

Just some of the many harassing quotes I get from friends who mainly go for the Eels, Manly, Bulldogs or Dragons.

I basically just laugh at them and say that we can't win em' all.

Yeah I been getting it :fist: From my parents who know nothing about League at all and don't have a team to the dude packing my groceries at Coles (I had a Newcastle enviro bag) "Hey, weren't you guys first this year at one stage now the Dragons beat you" Yeahhhhh mate... :(

Just got mocked by the guy who works at the dairy next door to my work. :( "I see your team lost again on the weekend!"

My step sister is a b*tch and I hate her. Never hear from her unless Souths beat us and she rubs it in. However if we beat them or like last year when they got knocked out, I never bothered rubbing it in. But she still goes on.

I'm like grow up. So I replied 'When Souths choke this year like they did last year, you will cop it this time, thanks'

Never replied.

I never rub it in to people, because I don't want the same in return and most people know that. But she's just a b*tch and finds enjoyment out of it.
Wow dont be afraid to tell us how you really feel alicia lol, it seems you have a bit of anger pent up

I had my friends telling me constantly in the past coupla weeks telling me this:

"Knights have been f**king sh*t and will always be that way ever since Joey Johns retired in 2007*

Well to me...It's the truth and we all miss Joey and i know i sound a bit biased but i wish he would come back to Newcastle to be an Assistant Coach of the Knights but I doubt that...

I had my friends telling me constantly in the past coupla weeks telling me this:

"Knights have been f**king sh*t and will always be that way ever since Joey Johns retired in 2007*

Well to me...It's the truth and we all miss Joey and i know i sound a bit biased but i wish he would come back to Newcastle to be an Assistant Coach of the Knights but I doubt that...

We've had a few good runs since 2007, but at the moment I find myself yearning for the days of Brian Smith and Rick Stone, which can't really be a good thing! :lol:

Goosshh!! getting it alot from work, and it hurts so bad...:sad: lol My warrior mates are giving it to me heaps, now that they are on form. They keep saying to me " why you support newcastle? you do know andrew johns is not coming back!". haha!

Continuously get crap about going for Knights, always the same comments about Wayne, Darius and recruiting old players. I have a bet with 2 mates as well who are Sharks & Roosters fans with the team that finishes lowest on the table out of our 3 teams has to pay both $50 which i'm constantly reminded about.. Thought i'd be a shoe in to win but at the moment it's not looking to good with our sh!t form.

Dragons fans laugh at me when I tell them I support the Knights...their response 'You took half our team' :fist:

I get a fair bit from my mates. I normally respond with 'you live in Newcastle and don't support the Knights, you're a ****er'.

Back