Good Flags/Banners

i think the raiders have some awesome signs. only one that comes to memory though is "Who needs a big Willie when you got a great Tongue", Raiders v Roosters last year
 
Thought of this one myself;

"UATE! every team's AKU-lles heal"

lame, and could use some tweaking :razz:
 
why don't you have the guts to come down here and say it to my face who's ya house gardian

They sure don't have many, and they've ditched the club when they needed them most.

And ... what does that even mean?
 
What on earth is a house guardian?

Like a guard dog?? Maybe its a cryptic message for us.


I do appreciate that the GST man goes to every single game but what is up with the GST bit - is it just that its like tax? :think:

I would like us to have some. I like the Dureau-cell battery one. How bout a put your hands up for de gois one.
 
I do appreciate that the GST man goes to every single game but what is up with the GST bit - is it just that its like tax? :think:

Tax - Great StG Team .... it's the dual meaning! That's what makes it funny!
 
Normally James our sense of humors are in Sync but this one seems to have slipped by me :lol:

Hey, I just thought up one for us!

T errific
N ewcastle
T eam

Expect to see this at grounds around the nation for the next decade.
 
Tax - Great StG Team .... it's the dual meaning! That's what makes it funny!
Haha well said. I've thought of the same thing so many times before. Well the sarcasm part.

The Crusade have got a few good ones... like Dureau-cell :razz: and others I have held up but currently slip my mind.
 
Back
Top