Good Flags/Banners

patskies

Adam Muir
Lately i've seen some great flags for example " Lost a Willie got a Stag" "Sweet And Soward" just wondering if you guys have seen any good knights one ?

0,,6627837,00.jpg
 
Not doing much for them is it.

The one I've most seen has to be the St George "GST" one. Not great though tbh.

Dave and I have pure hate for the GST flag. Can you please tell me where the pun/joke is???????
 
Yes....... HATE! :fist:

Whoever owns it must get around to games - see the sign all the time.

Feelin Hornby is a good one - I give em that much.

Teams do lack banners, it needs to be brought back into the game more.

Melbourne have that massive banner they run through, very much like AFL.
 
Yes....... HATE! :fist:

Oh cmon, it's awesome! It is brilliant in it's lameness ... and the fact it's been to so many games ... sure I remember it at least as far back as 04!

It's the bad joke that never dies, and never stops giving, either! :lol:
 
I'm just trying to think of the banners STGI have..

- G reat S t. George T eam
- Great SCOTT
- Sweet and Soward
- Feelin' Hornby
- Good Nightingale
- Dell-Ightfull
- CREAGH-ZY

Most are corny but i like them :lol:
 
i remember one last year or the year b4 from dragons saying we want more head i laughed when i seen it lol
 
Another one is "Poore it on"

and a few older ones, "We love Head", "Best and Wes", "Colin Best Express", "Cooking with Gaz"

One of the best knights ones ive seen was at the 2000 prelim final V the roosters, "I feel like chicken tonight". Most of the other knights ones i have seen are like "Johns magic" and things envolving "knight"
 
i remember one last year or the year b4 from dragons saying we want more head i laughed when i seen it lol

I remember a few years ago a thread in a fantasy NRL forum. It was one where you could transfer players between sides. Someone posted something like "I'll give you Gasnier and you give me Head."

:think:
 
I'm just trying to think of the banners STGI have..

- G reat S t. George T eam
- Great SCOTT
- Sweet and Soward
- Feelin' Hornby
- Good Nightingale
- Dell-Ightfull
- CREAGH-ZY

Most are corny but i like them :lol:

They've also had:

- Honk If You're Hornby.
 
Back
Top