Hmm, I called in sick today, didn't realise this was on ... might just go and tune in! haha.
What a happy coincidence. Go England!!!![]()

I still think Siddle is not all that , just a really good day for him . Bollinger is 50 times the bowler Siddle is .

I still think Siddle is not all that , just a really good day for him . Bollinger is 50 times the bowler Siddle is .

apparently Siddle has changed his diet, his exercise regime, and according to himself has come back a fitter, more consistent bowler. I know how that sounds, but yesterday he was bowling consistently good length balls, when previously he was known for bowling them too short.
I know its only one test, but if he keeps consistently bowling well, theres no doubt he has to be in the side.
Johnson is another matter. He should be swapped for dougie. Dougie is much more consistent, with a much better bowling average. Johnson is just too inconsistent. For me, he's the Marcus north of our bowlers - awesome one day, terrible the next.
Speaking of north, terrible shot to get out today, wasn't even watching the ball. Hes too inconsistent as well.
I'm a massive fan of Mike Hussey, and am having a good time frothing over how well he played today. If he gets at least 19 tomorrow i'm going bananas.
I'd give North another go, if not bring uzi in (seems like a promisng rookie). But Siddle has to play the rest of the series. You don't just get six wickets in the Ashes with luck. Miles ahead of Bollinger atm.If Siddle has really worked on things and that's the reason for his improvement then I got no complaints but i'm expecting more consistency , i'm not jumping on the Siddle train after one good performance .
I also hope they drop North next game and bring in Usman Khawaja , blood in the youngsters since we are getting nowhere at this point .
On a side note , is it just me who can't stand Clarke?