Im more hopeful of Smith being able to be that ultra busy first receiver, but being able to add real value with his touches. Not just 'Cogger busy'I really hope he can play like this for the Knights.
Bradman agrees
Dylan Lucas would be frothing at the mouth the way Brown uses his backrowersI really hope he can play like this for the Knights.
Bradman agrees
Plays consistently half this good for the knights I for one will gladly eat humble pieI don’t here anyone complaining about the Knights signing this Dylbags now!
Glad I allowed my membership to auto renew nowWow I’m sure he has a crapload of try assists. Golden boot easily. Absolute amazing series from Brown. So happy for him and us poor Knights supporters!
God what a bumIn other news, here’s his stats for all 3 games for NZ:
In 240 minutes of footy:
3 tries
7 try assists
55 runs
468 run metres
163 post contact metres
19 tackle breaks
2 line break
5 line break assists
7 offloads
53 tackles
4 missed
0 errors