Dane Gagai Re-Signs with Knights until 2017

Alicia was/is good value.
She did get a bit testy towards the end.
But she had a brother who played junior reps (for another side), so she knew about the juniors, and she is a massive Knights fan, so she knows about the Knights.
I always found her to be spot on with information.
 
Last I heard she was working for the Knights.. If she is, it's not really surprising she'd be getting some pretty good scoops from similar sources to RednBlue.

I don't know any of the history behind why she left and obviously something went down. I'm not getting involved in any of that and don't want to know, but, personally I always thought she was a pretty good member and it was sad to see her go. Was she one of the original members???

We must be thinking of two different Alicia's
 
I feel like I have to say a few things here too,

Firstly, In my time at MS I have put alot of work into this place but I don't mind doing it because I love the Knights and I have come to love this forum and the members we have

I was one of the few people (along with others) caught in the middle when things happened between Alicia and James

Now I'm not sure exactly what happened and nor do I want to, Alicia has moved on and we need to as well

Secondly, Lately threads are turning into arguments with insults being chucked around and it is no in the spirit in which this forum was built

When James started this forum he did so with a few simple rules and I believe that they have been forgotten so here is a reminder:

2) Behaviour

At present all users show respect for each other and this creates a good atmosphere, new users are requested to show the same respect.

Of course this doesn't mean you can't strongly disagree with someone!

We ask that you don't discriminate against other members or anybody you're talking about by race, sexuality, gender or appearance.

We also don't allow insults towards other members, and we ask that you avoid swearing.


Basically guys we need to respect each other and respect the fact that people will have differing views

By all means debate and disagree but please stop using threads that take so much work and effort to launch attacks at fellow members

I will admit that even I have been guilty of this so I would like to take this chance to say sorry to people who I have had a go at including @cowboyman

Looking back I probably didn't treat him fairly along with a few others on here so I apologize for that

After a bad year personally I have learnt that life is way too short to hold stupid grudges over petty things

Your all good people and this is a great forum, Let's work together to keep it that way

Thanks for your time everyone,

rhugh89 (Moderator)
 
as an longtime member (stopped commenting when i forgot login and couldnt be bothered reseting) ive noticed that it has gone from a friendly place where opinions where expressed with debate but it never got personal to a typical forum with keyboard heros throwing insults. Nice to get some clarity on why alicas posts stopped , back to the topic while i hope the boys do stay i also hope we dont over spend as history shows a very talented junior doesnt always go on to successful career ie owen craigie, daniel mortinmor,
 
I feel like I have to say a few things here too,

Firstly, In my time at MS I have put alot of work into this place but I don't mind doing it because I love the Knights and I have come to love this forum and the members we have

I was one of the few people (along with others) caught in the middle when things happened between Alicia and James

Now I'm not sure exactly what happened and nor do I want to, Alicia has moved on and we need to as well

Secondly, Lately threads are turning into arguments with insults being chucked around and it is no in the spirit in which this forum was built

When James started this forum he did so with a few simple rules and I believe that they have been forgotten so here is a reminder:

2) Behaviour

At present all users show respect for each other and this creates a good atmosphere, new users are requested to show the same respect.

Of course this doesn't mean you can't strongly disagree with someone!

We ask that you don't discriminate against other members or anybody you're talking about by race, sexuality, gender or appearance.

We also don't allow insults towards other members, and we ask that you avoid swearing.


Basically guys we need to respect each other and respect the fact that people will have differing views

By all means debate and disagree but please stop using threads that take so much work and effort to launch attacks at fellow members

I will admit that even I have been guilty of this so I would like to take this chance to say sorry to people who I have had a go at including @cowboyman

Looking back I probably didn't treat him fairly along with a few others on here so I apologize for that

After a bad year personally I have learnt that life is way too short to hold stupid grudges over petty things

Your all good people and this is a great forum, Let's work together to keep it that way

Thanks for your time everyone,

rhugh89 (Moderator)

Well said mate. Once again, you've put everything in to perspective.
 
Well it's been the elephant in the room for months, so it is good to know now what happened & why she left.
 
as an longtime member (stopped commenting when i forgot login and couldnt be bothered reseting) ive noticed that it has gone from a friendly place where opinions where expressed with debate but it never got personal to a typical forum with keyboard heros throwing insults. Nice to get some clarity on why alicas posts stopped , back to the topic while i hope the boys do stay i also hope we dont over spend as history shows a very talented junior doesnt always go on to successful career ie owen craigie, daniel mortinmor,

You're quite right, it used to be like a big family on here, and members all knew each other and cared about each other. It would be great to get back to that. :)
 
I don't see why a differing opinion is such a big deal certainly not worth getting personal over. After all we'll all be on the same bus come day.
 
Back
Top