Dane Gagai Re-Signs with Knights until 2017

Well I accept your forfeit.

I'm not trying to pump my chest out. You called me delusional, so I defended my position knowing that if you had correctly understood me, you may not be so impartial towards the things I say and the way I say them.

Unfortunately, as it turns out you struggle to comprehend in full the arguments I presented. But the parts you understood were enough to demonstrate to you that I was right. So I'm glad we could reach this point ;)

Na, no forfeit. There's just no common ground to be found. How about you just keep trying to 'bait' people, and I'll keep calling you out on it... I'm more than happy to keep taking the bait and show you up.

Oh, and finally, I think if you look back at what I've actually said, you'll realise I haven't commented at all, let alone criticised your 'opinion' re Chanel. To be honest, I really pay no attention to your opinions at all. As I said, I take exception to people (especially those with little or no idea) representing their opinions as facts and expecting everyone else to accept it as more than what it is. So, get over yourself. You have an opinion like everyone else. Yours is no more right or wrong than any one else, nor is it any more or less valuable. But, anyway, I'm glad I got up your nose again. It's always a pleasure lol :)
 
doesn't matter how good chanel and mamo are, it's not very smart to have 800k invested in your starting wingers then pay more than minimum or part time money to their backups.

but the knights aren't smart, so that's exactly what they will do.
 
Last edited:
P*ss that Haddad guy right off. He didn't act in the boys best interest.

They want to stay so just let them do what's right for them. We need them signed ASAP.
 
Haddad did a lot for the boys.
He was Pete's first coach in Sydney and did everything to encourage the four boys to reach their potential, down to buying them boots.
He might have pointed them the wrong way with this Canterbury thing, but you could make a fair argument that the four boys wouldn't have developed as they have if this guy wasn't encouraging them all the way since Sione was in pre school.
You could also argue that sparking off a bidding war for the boys was also a good move as their manager. They will get top dollar now.
 
From The Lurker. Like basically everything he says, take it with a grain of salt.


Mata'utia's to stay in Hunter

The latest on the three Mata’utia brothers - who have all signed to join the Bulldogs in 2016… Test rookie Sione and older brothers Chanel and Pat are currently in the midst of a legal wrangle with their manager, and that is holding up the process.

But my mail is the trio will stay in Newcastle - provided the Knights can find them hefty pay rises.

Great news for Knights fans, with the trio rare talents


http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...umour-file---friday/fy0r3au6hbu41kp9e1flazq0s
 
I'd say that's taken from ex-forum member Alicia's Twitter account, which was taken from Rednblue's post on here ...

Rednblue is pretty much always on the money, although his post back a page or two doesn't say exactly what the Lurker says, some of it has got lost since it's third hand info! :lol:
 
Sione and Chanel won't play nrl to start. Mamo was picked before Chanel because mamo was a better trainer. Yet when they both had their chance to play. Chanel was better so Chanel stayed.
 
What a laughable d!ckwad the lurker is. Seriously worse then Erin Molan and her twitter scoops.

Seriously as if this hasn't been reported a 100 times over?

Lurker is just as bad as the mole. All guess work!

- - - Updated - - -

really doesnt take much to come to the conclusion that they will say. Yet he will claim it as an exclusive :lol:
 
I'd say that's taken from ex-forum member Alicia's Twitter account, which was taken from Rednblue's post on here ...

Rednblue is pretty much always on the money, although his post back a page or two doesn't say exactly what the Lurker says, some of it has got lost since it's third hand info! :lol:

Lol at this, I noticed she had done that to, was weird to come to this site to get info for her own scoops!! [MENTION=1]jamesgould[/MENTION]
 
Lurker is just as bad as the mole. All guess work!

- - - Updated - - -

really doesnt take much to come to the conclusion that they will say. Yet he will claim it as an exclusive

Worse atleast the mole is on occassion 1/10 I reckon coming out with big news before anyone else.

This lurker is just a poor mans reflection of a already poor identity.
 
Lol at this, I noticed she had done that to, was weird to come to this site to get info for her own scoops!! [MENTION=1]jamesgould[/MENTION]

Last I heard she was working for the Knights.. If she is, it's not really surprising she'd be getting some pretty good scoops from similar sources to RednBlue.

I don't know any of the history behind why she left and obviously something went down. I'm not getting involved in any of that and don't want to know, but, personally I always thought she was a pretty good member and it was sad to see her go. Was she one of the original members???
 
No, it was definitely off here ... coz it was posted shortly after rednblue's post ... and none of her other rumours ever turn out to be true, so I don't think she has any inside info. :lol:
 
Back
Top