Sammyyy Knights 2013 Jun 23, 2009 #125 Monday nights dont always draw great crowds. We'll probably get around 11K 11,458
N Newcastle Forever NEW-CAS-TLE Jun 23, 2009 #132 14,102 A last start win against the bye will have novocastrians filled with optimisim..
M Ms.Nobody Banned Jun 24, 2009 #137 Considering we drew around 13k was it for Titans & Warriors matches, I think Souths should be slightly larger.
Considering we drew around 13k was it for Titans & Warriors matches, I think Souths should be slightly larger.
Sammyyy Knights 2013 Jun 24, 2009 #139 AussieKnight said: Considering we drew around 13k was it for Titans & Warriors matches, I think Souths should be slightly larger. Click to expand... Dont forget, we only drew about 11K to the Mothers Day clash. Given it is a Monday night, Kids have school the next day and people would have to rush from work to make it to the game before kick off. Cant expect too many tbh.
AussieKnight said: Considering we drew around 13k was it for Titans & Warriors matches, I think Souths should be slightly larger. Click to expand... Dont forget, we only drew about 11K to the Mothers Day clash. Given it is a Monday night, Kids have school the next day and people would have to rush from work to make it to the game before kick off. Cant expect too many tbh.