2012 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious or not, there is no need to respond with this is there? There are women and younger people on this forum that don't need to read this immature rubbish.

There's nothing wrong with tampons ... it's nature.
 
Wouldn't be surprised. Was outstanding when he retired & the Titans really need him! One thing i can't understand though is they've had five-eighth problems all year & once they sign Beau Henry they don't even use him! :S Seems strange to me. Would be great to see Rogers back in the game though.
 
Cleary > Panthers

Warriors are holding a press conference tommorow and according to Paul Kent or whoever its about Cleary >Panthers?
 
I have heard the above rumour as well. Not really all that keen at the moment. If this is going happen then why did Gould get Elliot to stand down making Georgallis think he was a legitimate hope of a full-time role? He was quite impressive last week and he has named a very good side this week.


Also on Penrith, rumour also is that Penrith will be announcing two signings next week.
 
Welcome back James! Where you been all this time?! :)

Re-assessing my life haha.

Cleary > Panthers

Warriors are holding a press conference tommorow and according to Paul Kent or whoever its about Cleary >Panthers?

If this is true then it's almost certain that Brian McLennan will be coaching the Warriors next year. I'm almost tempted to ditch the Knights for the Warriors. I have a man-crush on McLennan haha.
 
If this is true then it's almost certain that Brian McLennan will be coaching the Warriors next year. I'm almost tempted to ditch the Knights for the Warriors. I have a man-crush on McLennan haha.

Will this place become ericssonstadium.com?
 
New Signings
Matt King signs with South Sydney
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ts-wolves-to-return-to-australia-2303972.html
Mat Rogers out of retirement
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/mat-rogers-to-come-out-of-retirement-and-help-battling-gold-coast-titans/story-e6frfgbo-
1226083899141


Ryan Stigg looks like a cross between Darius Boyd and Todd Carney :P

Thought I would add that :)

Did you see the Catlans Try from round 19 playing over on the right hand side of the screen in this article, what a ripper! length of the field stuff.
 
So with Matt King signing, where does that leave a kid like Dylan Farrell?

They lose Sandow and sign a centre... doesn't sound right to me!
 
Interesting move to instate Cleary as coach. I find it intriguing that Cleary was basically Gus' number one target. Hopefully we can now sign those two players that we are supposedly going to sign within the coming days. My hope is Heighington, Tupou or Anasta. Ryan can be a fall back :tongue:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top