mickhooper
In Benny we trust
Joe tomane has signed with the ACT brumbies for 2 years
Precious or not, there is no need to respond with this is there? There are women and younger people on this forum that don't need to read this immature rubbish.
There's nothing wrong with tampons ... it's nature.
Im hearing he will play RD 19Rumours circulating that Mat Rogers is making a comeback.
Announcement as early as tommorow.
Beau Henry will be spitting chips now.
Where does that leave his future?
Welcome back James! Where you been all this time?!![]()
Cleary > Panthers
Warriors are holding a press conference tommorow and according to Paul Kent or whoever its about Cleary >Panthers?
If this is true then it's almost certain that Brian McLennan will be coaching the Warriors next year. I'm almost tempted to ditch the Knights for the Warriors. I have a man-crush on McLennan haha.
New Signings
Matt King signs with South Sydney
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ts-wolves-to-return-to-australia-2303972.html
Mat Rogers out of retirement
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/mat-rogers-to-come-out-of-retirement-and-help-battling-gold-coast-titans/story-e6frfgbo-
1226083899141
Ryan Stigg looks like a cross between Darius Boyd and Todd Carney
Thought I would add that![]()