Wagyu Patty
Timana Tahu
Well, after Newcastle's loss to the Cowboys, we probs cannot reach the finals with our injury list. But, there is something we can achieve, Akuila Uate is the leader of the NRL in tries and line breaks.
Well, after Newcastle's loss to the Cowboys, we probs cannot reach the finals with our injury list. But, there is something we can achieve, Akuila Uate is the leader of the NRL in tries and line breaks.
What's this got to do with Uate? :think:btw has the manly winger resigned? i forgot his name![]()
with mcdougall retiring maybe steve matai a good option
3. Best solo try in the last 10 years
I don't think so. Maybe best solo try for the Knights, but not in the NRL.
In my opinion it's tough to top Andrew Johns' try in the 2001 semi against the Roosters, particularly as he was knocked out 20 minutes earlier.
That was the best solo Knights try, I reckon, and it was under ten years ago.
Can anyone challenge Uate for Winger of The Year?
To me, noone comes close to what he's done this season. Morris & Tuqiri have been good but they havent been game breakers or as vital to their team's performance as Aku.
1. Line break leader by a mile
2. Hopefully top try scorer
3. Best solo try in the last 10 years
He has to get it!
Vuna scored a great one this year against the Titans.In my opinion it's tough to top Andrew Johns' try in the 2001 semi against the Roosters, particularly as he was knocked out 20 minutes earlier.
That was the best solo Knights try, I reckon, and it was under ten years ago.
Vuna scored a great one this year against the Titans.
I remember Owen Craige scoring a brilliant try aswell with a chip and chase.
Gosh I take it back, what about Vuna's try against Wests, round 26 2007?
It was a stunner!!!
Gosh I take it back, what about Vuna's try against Wests, round 26 2007?
It was a stunner!!!