TRIAL: Knights v Panthers @ Port Macquarie

I thought the first half was good footy except we gave away a few penalties, second half as going alright until after wes smashed coote.
After that it seemed we just fell apart, but oh well its only a trial!

I stayed after the game, got a photo with Mullen & Dureau and a handshake off Tolar. As Jekk said Mullo walked around the whole field signing and getting photos with everyone! It took him ages to make his way around the whole field, but he still did it and it seemed like he was pretty happy to!
The other guys only went a little way then walked away to warm down.
 
I disagree about lulia. I don't think he was that bad! But I did forget to mention that about cross I didn't see him again either... That's a bother!

Lulia deserves to be ahead of Uate for round one purely going on last year's form, I reckon. Very solid in defence, and never takes the wrong option in attack.

Didn't see the trial, but I'd be very surprised if he played all that badly.
 
Jekk you werent sitting at the tryline end closest to the carpark on the silver seats closest to the fence were you haha?

No I was standing against that fence for the second half but after the game I did go stand on those benches with the kids screaming out "number 15, come here" etc I'm like "try Tolar then he might not ignore you" lol. Did u see me? I saw k4p who snobbed me. Hmph!

Oh and rewatched the Wes/Lachlan incident and it didn't look as bad as first thought. Lachlan was practically on his knees when it happened so it wasn't a blatent hit.
 
No I was standing against that fence for the second half but after the game I did go stand on those benches with the kids screaming out "number 15, come here" etc I'm like "try Tolar then he might not ignore you" lol. Did u see me? I saw k4p who snobbed me. Hmph!

Oh and rewatched the Wes/Lachlan incident and it didn't look as bad as first thought. Lachlan was practically on his knees when it happened so it wasn't a blatent hit.

Hahaha and nah i don't think it was you then lol but i was around that fence after the game too and the boys that were coming around would get to just before me and walk off :( haha.

Oh in the replay can you hear the slapping sound?
 
Hahaha and nah i don't think it was you then lol but i was around that fence after the game too and the boys that were coming around would get to just before me and walk off :( haha.

Oh in the replay can you hear the slapping sound?

yes we weren't close really but it's a massive slap sound. Poor Lachlan :(
 
Back
Top