I had a POS Souths supporter picking at my threads since we beat them would you believe? We had this harmless back and forth that got really pathetic, nasty and immature so naturally I went all in on it.I will say it helps that we lost to the Roosters … there’s been like zero hype or anything about it, it looked like they could only muster 200-300 at their victory celebrations. Nobody cares, so it hasn’t been rubbed in our faces all week.![]()
Honestly the most hollow GF win I have ever seen.I will say it helps that we lost to the Roosters … there’s been like zero hype or anything about it, it looked like they could only muster 200-300 at their victory celebrations. Nobody cares, so it hasn’t been rubbed in our faces all week.![]()
Yeah if they'd finally broke there it would've been understandable letting a couple of tries in. Credit to them they held onto the very end.I’ve finally decided to watch the replay after being at the game. The dom young knock on in the second half was the turning point. Even knowing the result I’m still astounded at how well we held on all game to only lose by a point