THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Yeah it's super easy to ignore all the news about it when there isn't much about it. Even those super random 'watch parties' in the Eastern Suburbs were super lols.

All about Free Agency news and the World Cup Now
 
I will say it helps that we lost to the Roosters … there’s been like zero hype or anything about it, it looked like they could only muster 200-300 at their victory celebrations. Nobody cares, so it hasn’t been rubbed in our faces all week. 😂
I had a POS Souths supporter picking at my threads since we beat them would you believe? We had this harmless back and forth that got really pathetic, nasty and immature so naturally I went all in on it. 🥴😆 I had heard non stop how Penrith were going to out 60 on us and then at half time just after Phoenix was removed he went up 10 gears. Then we won so I went up 10 more and he finally stfu… until one minute after the siren went on grand final day 🤬🤣

I hate that guy with a passion.
 
I’ve finally decided to watch the replay after being at the game. The dom young knock on in the second half was the turning point. Even knowing the result I’m still astounded at how well we held on all game to only lose by a point
 
Back
Top