Sounds crazy to say it, but I think Lucas stays on the bench next year if we're full strength. Or goes back to the centres!Francis runs some of the most insane lines i've seen. In my opinion he has to stay as a starter on an edge, it's almost tough to move him from the left, his combo with Sharpe is nuts. But Lucas back at full strength is undeniable on the left.
Francis has to stay on the left. Lucas or Mcewan to the middleFrancis runs some of the most insane lines i've seen. In my opinion he has to stay as a starter on an edge, it's almost tough to move him from the left, his combo with Sharpe is nuts. But Lucas back at full strength is undeniable on the left.
pride part of me says good on him, I hate the lay down for a penalty. Even when we get them, while happy I’m a bit embarrassed, it’s a blight on the gameWhy not stay down for the hip drop, Graham?!
I was just thinking the same thing. I remember Matty Johns saying after they lost that Grand Final that you have to lose one to win one. Hopefully that’s the case for us too!I see similar to when Penrith lost to Melbourne.
Yep to me this game highlighted the importance of a wrecking ball middle or two.Francis has to stay on the left. Lucas or Mcewan to the middle
Ok to feel that way mate. But there’s a lot of logic in our collective belief we’ll be back very soon.Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed with emotion right now?
I am super proud of the club don’t get me wrong but watching a club who has star studded rep squads (men/women) celebrate with their trophies and poor tired old Newcastle left heartbroken and with nothing.
There’s a strong reality we don’t get back here for another 25 years. Maybe that’s just my current mood talking but I just don’t know how I’m getting over this anytime soon.
Emotionally, I’m probably TOO invested in this club but it’s really hard to pull back…
Apologies for the emotional rant. I know all Newy fans are feeling similar right now
We made the gf with a lot of our star players, 25% of our cap out. Our players ages in the gf are generally extremely young in their first year of first grade or so... Yeah.. we will definitely continue to get better.Hope it is and we aren't one of those teams that make a GF then fall off the cliff