Definitely no clash of colours to worry about.Surely both teams wear home jerseys
That’s the average attendance for the Roosters. Such great support.Yep, a few people were discussing it earlier, over 12k showed up.
My heart couldn't take golden point.In golden point.![]()
Neither are NewcastleJust remember Billy, Roosters are not coming to play to be runners up this Sunday.![]()
Seems like we’ll both have similar gameplans. Ofcourse every team wants to score as early as possible, but it definitely appears to be key for us and Roosters. I wonder if that could be attributed to Holbrook’s time there?I expect the Roosters to fly out of the blocks and try to blow us away early. The longer we stay in the fight, the more they'll get frustrated and provide us opportunities.
Yeah how long did it take them to find a house in the Eastern suburbs in Roosters colours? lolThe 10 Roosters fans dissing the Eighth
Yeah I tried and missed out. Couldn't get GF tickets and figured this was the next best thing. Would have come up from Canberra for it just to be in the midst of it!Stadium live site sold out in 7 minutes apparently.
I was on this, tried field tickets no go and then grandstand. Managed to. InsaneStadium live site sold out in 7 minutes apparently.