THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Check this out. These are the jersey's that your Newcastle Knights will wear on the field come Sunday!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260930_143237.jpg
    IMG_20260930_143237.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 69
Much like the Warriors, the Roosters have a fantastic forward pack. If ours can step up and hold the middle, then I am confident our backs can win us the game.

I expect the Roosters to fly out of the blocks and try to blow us away early. The longer we stay in the fight, the more they'll get frustrated and provide us opportunities.
 
I expect the Roosters to fly out of the blocks and try to blow us away early. The longer we stay in the fight, the more they'll get frustrated and provide us opportunities.
Seems like we’ll both have similar gameplans. Ofcourse every team wants to score as early as possible, but it definitely appears to be key for us and Roosters. I wonder if that could be attributed to Holbrook’s time there?

Given our ability to spread the ball and get up field that way I’m less concerned about the metres our forwards make in tough carries. I can see it coming down to who scrambles better. Like you say… stay in the fight.
 
I take it the team has left Newcastle?

Meant to be on stage at 12pm at the Fan Festival in Sydney.
Shame there’s so many commitments this week - Dally M, Fan Fest, etc.

Wonder if many got to see off the team bus today?

EDIT: apparently team bus leaves COE Saturday morning.

Video of training just got pasted with Joey in attendance. FMD, so good to see him getting behind the club when it’s doing well. He’s been doing it tough I reckon watching.

Lots of travel for some of these guys this week. I imagine Ponga, Holbrook and Sharpe perhaps stayed down in Sydney if they are being presented at the fan fest today.
 
Last edited:
The whole team is in Sydney, currently training before the fan fest thing today, then coming back to Newcastle and going back on Saturday.
 
Back
Top