THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

I've managed to buy some GF tickets from a Wahs supporter over here in Auckland, lots thought they would be here so bought early tickets. Got flight all booked now. I honestly can't believe it. Never been to a Knights game anywhere except Mt Smart. It's gonna be unreal!
Diabolical stuff from Wahs fans going the early crow. I've seen so many trying to sell their GF tickets now
 
@Billy Holbrook would have to be thinking Cant is the safe play but if Hagan is on the bench and Graham went down early, would Hagan be any value to us this game. I imagine he is still training.
 
@Billy Holbrook would have to be thinking Cant is the safe play but if Hagan is on the bench and Graham went down early, would Hagan be any value to us this game. I imagine he is still training.
Hagan is a champion 18 year old, but you can't debut an 18 year old in the grandfinal.

One way we could do it is to give Graham a few spells during the game by getting Sharpe and Smith to share the dummy half role and Graham go out to the wing for a while. Sharpe goes to dummy half a lot anyway, and Smith was supposed to be our back up hooker this year.
 
Don’t think it would fit now
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
From the way Kent is talking Crossland is no chance.

Poor Nathan, the description of the injury from Kent is quite shocking. I'm sure all Knights fans wish him the best with his recovery.

I'm also sure the club and the boys will get around Phoenix; there was no intent there, and we don't make this grand final without him this season.

I reckon Tommy Cant will do a job if called on.

Edit: Just saw that Cleary is out of surgery; thanks, everyone for their support and gives the thumbs up, says he'll be back...so that's good news.
 
Last edited:
Was just watching some highlights and we’ve scored two tries inside the opposition 20 during this finals series lol … both in week one.
 
Thanks, everyone, regarding the travel down from Newie. I should have specified: I am originally from Newcastle, have plenty of family there so have been back there many times over the years. I was more wondering if the Knights organise special supporters trains or buses / coaches for events such as this.

It's all good. I'll have an Opal when I arrive, and will use my GF ticket as my free transport pass to and from the game. Can't wait to be there and hopefully celebrate with you all!
 
Was just watching some highlights and we’ve scored two tries inside the opposition 20 during this finals series lol … both in week one.
Just saw a replay of Manu's try, and Best has a choice of Manu on the inside and Marz on the outside, assesses that Edwards is gambling on Marz and makes the correct decision and delivers a perfect pass on the inside… we've come a long way from the team that would too often bomb these situations.
 
Was able to secure tickets off a Penrith fan in bay 105 in the South of the stadium. Mixed info on whether we’re North or South? Anyone know anything more? I’m not scared of Roosters fans, we’ll obviously heavily outnumber but still would be nice to know.

For the game though, I’m torn between absolutely ****ting myself with anxiousness and just chilling and enjoying the week!
 
For the game though, I’m torn between absolutely ****ting myself with anxiousness and just chilling and enjoying the week!
One day down! As more news roles in, the judiciary and the teams list it’ll feel more real. Again just trying to enjoy the week and build up to it.
Wondering what Robbo will cry about first…that it’s not at Allianz?
 
Diabolical stuff from Wahs fans going the early crow. I've seen so many trying to sell their GF tickets now
Don’t know that it’s diabolical.
That will be me next year as I haven’t been lucky enough to secure tickets I can afford this year at short notice, I won’t get caught again. I totally understand their thought process.
 
With the seemingly big stuff up with the tickets, do we have any idea how many have gone to knights supporters? Surely we have the majority crowd?
 
Back
Top