slotmachine
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
We've seen it before, Graham with 20 minutes of Cant
ProbablyWe've seen it before, Graham with 20 minutes of Cant
Diabolical stuff from Wahs fans going the early crow. I've seen so many trying to sell their GF tickets nowI've managed to buy some GF tickets from a Wahs supporter over here in Auckland, lots thought they would be here so bought early tickets. Got flight all booked now. I honestly can't believe it. Never been to a Knights game anywhere except Mt Smart. It's gonna be unreal!
I mean I thought they would be there for sure 6 weeks ago!Diabolical stuff from Wahs fans going the early crow. I've seen so many trying to sell their GF tickets now
Hagan is a champion 18 year old, but you can't debut an 18 year old in the grandfinal.@Billy Holbrook would have to be thinking Cant is the safe play but if Hagan is on the bench and Graham went down early, would Hagan be any value to us this game. I imagine he is still training.
Cowboyman in absolute shamblesI wonder which Cowboys players still **** all over our players from a great height.
Just saw a replay of Manu's try, and Best has a choice of Manu on the inside and Marz on the outside, assesses that Edwards is gambling on Marz and makes the correct decision and delivers a perfect pass on the inside… we've come a long way from the team that would too often bomb these situations.Was just watching some highlights and we’ve scored two tries inside the opposition 20 during this finals series lol … both in week one.
One day down! As more news roles in, the judiciary and the teams list it’ll feel more real. Again just trying to enjoy the week and build up to it.For the game though, I’m torn between absolutely ****ting myself with anxiousness and just chilling and enjoying the week!
Don’t know that it’s diabolical.Diabolical stuff from Wahs fans going the early crow. I've seen so many trying to sell their GF tickets now
Low risk, high reward from them. They're selling their tickets for a handy profit!Diabolical stuff from Wahs fans going the early crow. I've seen so many trying to sell their GF tickets now
Surely we have the majority crowd?