THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Confirmed that tickets include public transport on the sydney lines. You will need to confirm about newwy-syd trains
Ta, just Sydney lines. I have plenty of places where I can park but I don't know how stingy they are when it comes to "Special Event 2P" when its not closer to olympic park
In the past it's always been as if they have the time to go around and check all those cars and it's usually been the case that they usually don't

Parramatta/Lidcombe always an option, always hate the packed trains after especially with Origin (but we got out alright G1 this year)
 
Yeah, we normally park at lidcombe if anyone is willing to drive.

The best way to miss the train chaos is to go into bar brewery for an hour, then ya walk straight on.
 
I was lucky but it was about 9pm last night, so maybe people drop off and give up?

But I reckon keep trying, maybe people will try sell them later on too.
 
I was lucky but it was about 9pm last night, so maybe people drop off and give up?

But I reckon keep trying, maybe people will try sell them later on too.
Did you use app? Or website?

I refresh, nothing, refresh, something, click buy, unavailable.

I’ve been trying it with the $450 ones as well, just to see if I can get further and no luck at all. So I’m not sure.
 
Did you use app? Or website?
Going back from the game, I tried the app for a while, managed to get through once but didn't get them

Then at home later on I just used the website on and off and as it got later spent several straight minutes trying and finally snagged something

I think it's just a persistence thing, which I know can be annoying
 
Did you use app? Or website?

I refresh, nothing, refresh, something, click buy, unavailable.

I’ve been trying it with the $450 ones as well, just to see if I can get further and no luck at all. So I’m not sure.
Think your only option now might be viagogo. But after looking now they’ve gone up to $1000+
 
Ticketmaster does have resale tickets popping up periodically. There is probably just 1000 other people at any given time trying to add them to cart so its a lottery. Keep trying as much as you can and you might get lucky during the week.

I'll try here and there to see if i can jag any for people here wanting to go.
 
Yeah try periodically nothing at the moment, better off trying luck with single tickets for those going by themselves
 
I've managed to buy some GF tickets from a Wahs supporter over here in Auckland, lots thought they would be here so bought early tickets. Got flight all booked now. I honestly can't believe it. Never been to a Knights game anywhere except Mt Smart. It's gonna be unreal!
 
Back
Top