THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Public holiday over here in WA, but I was up at 8am my time when the Ticketmaster link went live. Clicked it immediately. 5967 in the queue. I don't understand how that is possible?!

But 26mins later, I got my 2x tickets and my flights are all now booked too. I can't wait!

And yes, Knights supporters bays are at the southern end of the stadium.
 
I’m in with the roosters 🤣 I got the same seat I sat on last night but they’ve changed where nights fans are sitting. Ah well
Hey! If you're superstitious this is a good thing. Your sacrifice has been noted. Celebrate hard and know 50,000 Knights fans have your back if they start a fight!
 
What's the go with trains / coaches down from Newcastle to the game? Where do I go to organise this?
Just hearing there was trackwork scheduled for Sunday but they have postponed it due to the game.

train tickets are on a system called Opal, but you can tap on with a debit card for a full priced fare - so all you need is a debit card.

from Newcastle interchange it's a bit under 3 hours to Strathfield and then a short trip on a different line to Olympic park.
 
I went by bus yesterday and will again this week, but did someone go by train yesterday?I used public transport with my ticket for free going to the Totteham match a couple of months back.
 
What's the go with trains / coaches down from Newcastle to the game? Where do I go to organise this?
At this stage there are no trains this weekend due to the 3 day closedown between Wyong and Newcastle. But there’s a meeting taking place about whether they should cancel the closedown. Will be their luck that if they do cancel the planned maintenance that something will fail that was meant for a major upgrade 🤣
 
I don’t get why they even start selling GF tickets so early on in the finals series. Gives the fans of the teams who are actually playing little to no chances of securing them. Needs to be a better way.

I hope for anyone who was lucky enough to get tickets that you have the best time and the boys bring that trophy home to Newcastle!
 
NRL confirmed tickets have already sold out. Resale is the only option left. Better start coordinating a pub with mates and redirect ticket funds to beers
News.com saying that might be an error, only seats behind goalposts / fan areas were advertised as being for sale. I find it hard to believe even all the nose bleed tickets were gone that quick....
 
Back
Top