HarVeeGee13
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I wonder which Cowboys players still **** all over our players from a great height.
I’m in with the roostersLooks like knights supporters are allocated bays 141-144 which is the southern end. I am in 146 so close enough
You get yours through Ticketmaster?I’m in with the roostersI got the same seat I sat on last night but they’ve changed where nights fans are sitting. Ah well
Hey! If you're superstitious this is a good thing. Your sacrifice has been noted. Celebrate hard and know 50,000 Knights fans have your back if they start a fight!I’m in with the roostersI got the same seat I sat on last night but they’ve changed where nights fans are sitting. Ah well
I wonder which Cowboys players still **** all over our players from a great height.
Judges might have returned their verdict on Drinky vs Ponga now though.Drinky is still better than Kurt Mann I guess.
Just hearing there was trackwork scheduled for Sunday but they have postponed it due to the game.What's the go with trains / coaches down from Newcastle to the game? Where do I go to organise this?
If someone can confirm this that would be greatIf you have a ticket it will probably include public transport
At this stage there are no trains this weekend due to the 3 day closedown between Wyong and Newcastle. But there’s a meeting taking place about whether they should cancel the closedown. Will be their luck that if they do cancel the planned maintenance that something will fail that was meant for a major upgradeWhat's the go with trains / coaches down from Newcastle to the game? Where do I go to organise this?
Your public transport is covered with your grand final ticket. If the rail closedown goes ahead they’ll supply a ****load of buses to cover itIf someone can confirm this that would be great
Pretty sure SMH reporting that they're to move the rail works to another day. No chance buses could cope with the load considering two trains fit more people than Sid Fogg's entire fleet.Your public transport is covered with your grand final ticket. If the rail closedown goes ahead they’ll supply a ****load of buses to cover it
News.com saying that might be an error, only seats behind goalposts / fan areas were advertised as being for sale. I find it hard to believe even all the nose bleed tickets were gone that quick....NRL confirmed tickets have already sold out. Resale is the only option left. Better start coordinating a pub with mates and redirect ticket funds to beers