It is a reseller site, but there are lots of complaints about scams, dodgy tickets, large and late fees added at checkout, and, obviously, overcharging...be careful, folks.There’s tickets on a site called viagogo, bit too much for me on top of travel. Must be the scalpers website
It has been really tough being a Knights supporter for a long time. What’s happening now is nirvana.I was crying but it seems like just about every Knights was. God we’re a bunch of sooks lol.
Yeh, we’re out of the running for tickets. Those prices on top a 950km drive each way with the fuel prices the way they are and accommodation too, I just can’t do it.It is a reseller site, but there are lots of complaints about scams, dodgy tickets, large and late fees added at checkout, and, obviously, overcharging...be careful, folks.
I’ve bought off it before and it was alright. Just pay overs for tickets. I just paid $560 for 1 but I wasn’t missing this game for anythingIt is a reseller site, but there are lots of complaints about scams, dodgy tickets, large and late fees added at checkout, and, obviously, overcharging...be careful, folks.
If anything, this is the entire reason why I wanted them to win right from start of the first game against South's.Getting Gags and Friz their first premierships would be an amazing story. Gags especially, a true club legend.
Don't think so unfortunately, money is a bit tight atm, we've got builders fixing up the house atm.
But thanks for the offer!!!![]()
Is Mooney meant to be a chance for this game?
This forum has weathered the bad times and now we can chat about our biggest game in 25 years!!!
We were northern end tonight and away sheds are northern end.
God ! I remember that twatI still remember the bad days of cowboysman.
Who could forget him.I still remember the bad days of cowboysman.