THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

The Fox Sports headline made it sound like a damning indictment, but Phoenix has been referred straight to the judiciary. It's a send-off, so of course he has. I still think he has a case; his legs never leave the ground, he doesn't lift or twist (despite Sutton saying he twisted); there's no intent; it's the legal hit over the top that changes Cleary's position and causes the injury. It happened in an instant.
 
If Radley hip drops Ponga and he's stretchered off then I'm expecting a send off, but it probably wont happen and Fox Sports probably wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Remember when Buderus got stretchered off after JWH illegally elbowed him in the head and got nothing? And no one in the media made a peep out of it. Pepperidge farm remembers
 
It is a reseller site, but there are lots of complaints about scams, dodgy tickets, large and late fees added at checkout, and, obviously, overcharging...be careful, folks.

Yeh, we’re out of the running for tickets. Those prices on top a 950km drive each way with the fuel prices the way they are and accommodation too, I just can’t do it.
Back to my thoughts from before this game, I’ll just buy GF tickets as soon as they’re on sale next year instead
 
Back
Top