Stadium upgrades?

Bedsey_is_the_best

Adam MacDougall
Federal Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd is expected to make an announcement this week on how much the ALP is prepared to pay for the upgrade of Newcastle's EnergyAustralia stadium in the New South Wales Hunter region.

Earlier this year, Mr Rudd confirmed a Labor government would support the upgrade, but would not say if he would fund the full amount of $30 million.

Labor's MP for Newcastle, Sharon Grierson, says she can assure the electorate that the funding will be announced before Saturday's poll.

"I can't give you a revelation right now, I can say to you in the context that Kevin has given, he will make the commitment, and I can't say the amount at this stage," she said.
 
Im obviously too young to vote, but but fairly sure my whole families voting for Rudd.
 
didnt feel like waiting in line on saturday so i went in early when there was no line and told them i was going to be out of state at the time of the vote, in and out in 2 minutes
 
tryin to win votes in a football mad town, 30mil, our stadium is goin to be killer, best one outside a major city, probably already is anyway but it could be up there with Gold coasts new one.
 
I don't know how Labor (Aus) and Labour (NZ) compare, but I have voted for Labour every time I've voted (three times) ... yay for Helen Clark!
 
knights4premiers said:
Well howie has been there ever since i remember and i hate changes!

Thats exactly the reason there needs to be a change! Its been the same crap for years now the same lies every election. How can Howard possibly say he's going to do this and that when every other election he's done the same thing and been LYING! How are people falling for this again and again?? Not to mention the interest rates continuing to rise and the fact that he's put us into War! Kevin 07 may not be the best but it can't get any worse than whats going on now!!!
 
I agree with you Jekk. Howards had more than enough time to fulfill some of his promises, most made during election time, and has hardly lived up to it.

I hate elections. The ad campaigns are just stupid on both sides. Can't wait till its over.
 
Ad Blackout begins tonight....so you shouldnt see any ads after today....thank god!...


Although Rudds a clear fav, its going to be really tight..

KEVIN 07
 
Back
Top